IT-300A Advanced Digital Logic Training System is a comprehensive and self-contained system suitable for students engaged in digital logic experiments. All necessary equipment for digital logic experiments such as power supply, clock generator, switches and displays are installed on the main unit. Breadboard allows students to experiment with essential topics in the field of digital logic. It is a time and cost saving device for both students and researchers interested in developing and testing circuit prototypes.
- Bread Board Based
- Power Supplies Included
- Basic Measuring Instruments Included
- Flexibility to Perform Custom Experiments
- Output Devices like LEDs and 7-Segment Included
- Input Devices like Push Switches, Toggle Switches Included
- Passive Components Included
- Protection Circuits Included
- 8x Logic switches TTL/CMOS Compatible outputs.
- 16x DIP switches TTL compatible outputs.
- 4x 7-segments digits with seperate common anode pins for all digits.
- 6 frequency ranges: 1~10Hz, 10~100Hz, 100~1kHz, 10K~100kHz, 100K~1MHz
- Sine wave O/P 0~5Vp-p +10% variable
- Triangle wave O/P 0~15Vp-p +10% variable
- Square wave O/P 0~15Vp-p +10% variable
- TTL mode O/P
- 3 1/2 digits LED display.
- 4 ranges: 0~199.9V, 19.99V, 0~1.999V,0~199.9mV full scale
- Frequency range: 1Hz~50MHz
- Input signal: TTL or CMOS level or any level.
- Display: 4x digit 7-segment LED display.
- Logic probe for displaying logic level/pulse signal display for both TTL and CMOS level signals. MEM and PULSE section for state locking or continuous input refreshing.
- 4 pulse switches output for active and inverted state in both TTL and CMOS compatible levels.
- LEDs: 16x buffered LED display
- 1k & 10k ohm potentiometer
Fixed DC Power Supply with Short Circuit Protection and Indicator:
- Output voltage: +5V@1Amp
- Output voltage: -5V@0.5Amp
- Output voltage: +15V@0.5Amp
Variable DC Power Supply:
- Positive O/P voltage: 0~+15V DC +10%
- Negative O/P voltage: 0~-15V DC +10%
- Max. O/P Current: 300mA
- Four point tip/banana socket/BNC socket exchange adaptors.
- Optional add-on universal connectors cards.
Accessories: 2mm patch cords, Power Cord, User Manual