IT-4101 is the comprehensive training system designed to analyze the DSB/SSB techniques used for Amplitude Modulation. The trainer consists of signal generator and Modulator section. It provides the full understanding of conventional Amplitude Modulation circuits. Trainer can transmit modulated signal at certain power level so signal is received by its receiver part.
For wired application 455KHz carrier is used. For transmission 1MHz carrier signal is used.
- Power Supply Included
- Required Circuits Tested
- Each Section Clearly Marked for Input and Output
- Each Section Works as an Independent Unit
- Input Devices like microphone, Signal generator Included
- Output Devices like Speaker Included
- Micro phone Input: Input through micro phone
- Audio Generator: Frequency and Amplitude adjustable.
- Modulator: Balanced Modulator for AM-DSB and AM-SSB
- Local Oscillator: 455 Khz
- SSB Filter: 450KHz Ceramic Bandpass Filter
- Carrier Frequency: Adjustable 1 MHz oscillator
- Transmitter: RF amplifier with antenna
- Audio Amplifier: Monolithic with adjustable gain
- Speaker: 8 Ohm
- Interconnections: 2mm gold plated pins
Accessories: Experiment Manual, 2mm patch cords and Micro phone