FDM trainer explores concepts relating to Frequency Division Multiplexing and De-multiplexing. This trainer is self contained with two Audio inputs through audio generators and two DSB Modulator and De-modulators.
Both carriers are generated using crystal oscillator. This ensure stable carrier. At De-modulator section, Ceramic Band Pass Filter, DSB De-modulator and Low Pass Filter is used.
- Power Supply Included
- Required Circuits Tested
- Each Section Clearly Marked for Input and Output
- Each Section Works as an Independent Unit
- Audio Generator Included for each section
- RF Filter, Amplifier and Low Pass Filter Included
- Carrier 1: Sine with gain adjust
- Carrier 2: Sine with gain adjust
- Audio Generator 1: Frequency and Amplitude adjustable.
- Audio Generator 2: Frequency and Amplitude adjustable.
- Modulator: Balanced Modulator
- Demodulator: DSB De-modulator
- Band Pass Filter 1: Ceramic type
- Band Pass Filter 2: Ceramic type
- Amplifier: AC Amplifier with adjustable gain
- Low Pass Filter: 5th Order Butterworth Filter with cut off frequency of 3.4 Khz
- Interconnection: 2mm gold plated pins
Accessories: 2mm Patch Cords, Experiment Manual and Power cord