Transmission Lines are used to convey signals from one point to another. Understanding Transmission Lines in relation to the transmitted signals is very important in telecom. This trainer provides basic concept of coaxial line and includes components to conduct experiments.
- Transmission Line: Four Sections of 25m Each
- Co-axial Cable: RG 174
- Impedance Matching Resistance: 0-100 Ohm.
- Test Generators:
- Sine wave: 60 KHz – 4 MHz
- Square wave: 60 KHz – 4 MHz
- Interconnections: 2mm gold plated pins
Accessories: Power cord, 2mm Patch Cords, Experimental Manual