Process Control Trainer contains an educational board with a pressurized vessel and a set of sensors and actuators for level, pressure, temperature and flow. A control module, containing the interface circuits for the sensors and the actuators and the ON/OFF, proportional, integral and derivative control circuits (PID).
- Sensors installed on-board
- Control Circuits Installed
- Drivers Installed
- Protection Circuits Installed
- Fixed Supply DC: +15V, -15V
- Vessel: 5 Liter approx.
- Water Tank: 20 liter approx
- Heater Element: 200W
- Water Circulation Pump: 10 Ltr/min
- Piping: Plastic
- Thermal Sensors: PT100, Bi-metallic Direct Reading
- Pressure Sensor: Manometer Direct Reading, Strain Gauge
- Level Sensor: LVDT, Float Switch
- Flow Sensor: Direct Reading, IR-Opflow 8000 pulses/Ltr
- Valves: Manual, Motor Driven & Safety set at 2.0 Bar
- Level Sensor Interface: Precision Rectifier and DC Amplifier with Offset and Gain Control
- Flow Sensor Interface: F/V Converter and DC Amplifier with Offset and Gain Control
- Temperature Sensor Interface: T/V Converter and DC Amplifier with Offset and Gain Control
- Pressure Sensor Interface: P/V converter and Differential Amplifier with Offset and Gain Control
- ON/OFF Control: Comparator with Hysteresis Control
- Analog Source: 0 ~ +10V, 0 ~ ±10V
- PID Controller: Proportional, Integral & Differential Control with Feedback
- Pump Driver: DC to PWM Driver with DC Level Offset Control
- Motor Valve Driver: ±10V ON/OF Control
- Heater Driver: DC to PWM Driver with DC Level Offset Control
- Solenoid Valve Driver: ON/OF Control with Driver
- Accessories: Power Cords, 2mm Patch Cords, Experimental Manual
- IT-5200SW Digital PID Controller with Data Acquisition Unit / Interface Software
- IT-5200P Programable Logic Controller Unit
Features of Interface Software:
- Flow Control
User can control flow of liquid manually, through ON/OFF control or through software PID control algorithm.
- Level Control
User can maintain level of liquid manually, through ON/OFF control or through software PID control algorithm.
- Temperature Control
User can control temperature level manually, through ON/OFF control or through software PID control algorithm.
- Pressure Control
User can control pressure of liquid manually or through software PID control algorithm.
PID parameters are controllable and graph plotting is also available.