Pressure Control Trainer contains an educational board with a pressurized vessel and a set of sensors and actuators for pressure. A control module, containing the interface circuits for the sensors and the actuators and the ON/OFF, proportional, integral and derivative control circuits (PID).
- Sensors installed on-board
- Control Circuits Installed
- Drivers Installed
- Protection Circuits Installed
- Fixed Supply DC: +15V, -15V
- Vessel: 5 Liter approx.
- Piping: Plastic
- Pressure Sensor: Manometer Direct Reading, Strain Gauge
- Valves: Manual, Solenoid, No Return, Safety set at 2.0 Bar
- Water Pump: 2.5bar, 10 Ltr/min
- Pressure Sensor Interface: P/V converter and Differential Amplifier with Offset and Gain Control
- ON/OFF Control: Comparator with Hysteresis Control
- Analog Source: 0 ~ +10V, 0 ~ ±10V
- PID Controller: Proportional, Integral & Differential Control with Feedback
- Pump Driver: DC to PWM Driver with DC Level offset Control
- Solenoid Valve Driver: ON/OF Control with Driver
Accessories: Power Cords, 2mm Patch Cords, Experimental Manual
- IT-5201SW Digital PID Controller with Data Acquisition Unit / Interface Software
- IT-5201P Programable Logic Controller Unit
Features of Interface Software:
- Flow Control
User can control flow of liquid manually, through ON/OFF control or through software PID control algorithm.
PID parameters are controllable and graph plotting is also available.