Flow Control Trainer contains an educational board with a vessel and a set of sensors and actuators for Flow. A control module, containing the interface circuits for the sensors and the actuators and the ON/OFF, proportional, integral and derivative control circuits (PID).
- Sensors installed on-board
- Control Circuits Installed
- Drivers Installed
- Protection Circuits Installed
- Fixed Supply DC: +15V, -15V
- Vessel: 5 Liter approx.
- Water Circulation Pump: 10 l/min
- Piping: Plastic
- Flow Sensor: Direct Reading, IR-Opflow 8000 pulses/l
- Valves: Manual, Motor Driven
- Flow Sensor Interface: F/V Converter and DC Amplifier with Offset and Gain Control
- ON/OFF Control: Comparator with Hysteresis Control
- Analog Source: 0 ~ +10V, 0 ~ ±10V
- PID Controller: Proportional, Integral & Differential Control with Feedback
- Pump Driver: DC to PWM Driver with DC Level Offset Control
- Motor Valve Driver: ±10V ON/OF Control
Accessories: Power Cords, 2mm Patch Cords, Experimental Manual
- IT-5203SW Digital PID Controller with Data Acquisition Unit / Interface Software
- IT-5203P Programable Logic Controller Unit
Features of Interface Software:
- User can control flow of liquid manually, through ON/OFF control or through software PID control algorithm.
- PID parameters are controllable and graph plotting is also available.