The robot module IT.ID10MS is used to transport pieces in a circular area. It includes a cylinder for up/down movements, another cylinder for the forward/backward movements, a suction cup for holding the piece, and a motor with encoder coupled to a reducer for the operations of rotation. The robot’s movements are clearly identified by the REED sensors, for the movement of cylinders, and by the inductive sensor for the rotation. The complete control of the module IT.ID10MS is carried out by a PLC (optional) linked to the system through an I/O interface box. The PLC programming software allows the development of a wide set of automation experiences with the module IT.ID10MS, working in an integrated cycle or in a standalone mode. Finally, the module IT.ID10MS supervision is carried out with the software.
It includes I/O interface box with:
- Ø = 2 mm terminals
- Cable with 25-pole D-SUB plug connector
Besides performing the function of control board for the module, this interface box also enables the students to carry out electrical measurements on the components of the module.
- The control of the module is possible through the following PLC training panel (not supplied):
- PLC training panels IT.ID100PLC manages the module through Ø = 2 mm terminals.
- 24 V DC power supply is available on board.
Sensors and actuators:
- 4 REED sensors
- 1 Inductive sensor
- 3 5/2 monostable electro-valves
- 1 Motor of 24 V DC with encoder
- 7 Digital inputs
- 5 Digital outputs