The module IT-ID20MS is used to test and select pieces and it has been designed to work with the module of conveyor belt mod. IT-ID50MS. It consists of two cylinders for the selection of pieces and two sensors: an inductive sensor enables to identify the material (plastic/metal); whereas another optic reflection sensor is used to identify the colour (white/black). The complete control of the module IT-ID20MS is carried out by a PLC (optional) linked to the system through an I/O interface box. The PLC programming software allows the development of a wide set of automation experiences with the module IT-ID20MS, working in an integrated cycle or in a standalone mode. Finally, the module IT-ID20MS supervision is carried out with the software.
It includes I/O interface box with:
- Ø = 2 mm terminals
- Cable with 25-pole D-SUB plug connector
Besides performing the function of control board for the module, this interface box also enables the students to carry out electrical measurements on the components of the module.
- The control of the module is possible through the following PLC training panel (not supplied):
- PLC training panels IT.ID100PLC manages the module through Ø = 2 mm terminals.
- 24 V DC power supply is available on board.
Sensors and actuators:
- 1 Inductive sensor
- 1 Optic reflection sensor
- 2 3/2 electro-valves
- 2 Digital inputs
- 2 Digital outputs