A heat exchanger is a piece of equipment built for efficient heat transfer from one medium to another. In this unit heat transfer is carried out through a Plate Heat Exchanger under different types of flow like Parallel or Counter Flow.
Supply of water is carried out from outside water supply like hydraulic bench. Cold water valve is used to select the type of flow. Instruments for control & monitoring are provided. Pump is used for transfer of hot water through Plate Heat Exchanger.
Plate Heat Exchanger allows the study of heat transfer between hot and cold water through alternate channels formed between parallel plates.
The exchanger allows measuring cold and hot temperatures at the inlet and outlet of the exchanger.
- Anodized aluminum structure and panel in HDF sheet.
- Main water contact elements in stainless steel or brass.
- Plate Type Heat Exchanger formed by stainless steel plates. Plates are sealed.
- 2 ports as input for hot and cool water and two port as output for hot and cool water.
- Maximum flow: 12m3/h.
- Maximum work pressure: 30 bar.
- Maximum work temperature: 120oC.
- Maximum number of plates: 20 or more.
- Area: More than 0.21m2.
- Temperature sensors on service unit for measurement of hot and cold water
- Software with service unit for computerized control of the unit