This unit is used for study the heat transfers through a concentric tube under parallel or counter flow conditions.
This Heat Exchanger allow us to study the heat transfer between hot water that circulates through an internal tube and cold water that flows through the annular zone between the internal and the external tubes. This exchanger allows us to measure cold water and hot water temperatures in different points of the exchanger.
- Anodized aluminum structure and panels in HDF.
- All the water contact parts are made of PVC, Brass, Copper or Stainless Steel to avoid corrosion.
- Formed by two copper concentric tubes with hot water circulating through the internal tube and cold water circulating through the external Tubes.
- Heat transfer area (internal & External): 0.05m2
- Software with service unit for computerized control of the unit
- Temperature sensors (”K” type thermocouples).
- Hot water sensor in the middle of the exchanger.
- Cold water sensor in the middle of the exchanger.