Shell & Tube Type Heat Exchanger consists of a group of tubes inside the heat exchanger. The hot water flows through the internal tubes and cooling water circulates through the space between the internal tubes and the shell.
There are traverse baffles plates placed in the shell to guide the cold water maximize the heat transfer.
- Anodized aluminum structure and panel in HDF.
- Shell is made of tempered Glass to clearly visible all internal element of the exchanger. All the contact part with water are made of Glass, Stainless Steel or Plastic to avoid the corrosion.
- Formed by tubes of stainless steel with hot water circulating in the interior.
- 6 segmented baffles located transversal in the glass shell.
- Exchange length of the shell and each tube: L = 0.5m.
- Internal tube (21 tubes):
- Internal diameter: D = 8 ~ 9 mm
- External diameter: D = 10 ~ 11 mm
- Thickness = 1~2mm
- Internal heat transfer area: A = 0.0126 m2 Approx
- External heat transfer area : A = 0.0157m2 Approx
- Interchangeable Tube with Easy installation as quick fitting type.
- 6 sections of concentric tubes (outer section in clear acrylic and inner tube in stainless steel).
- Possibility of use 2, 4 or 6 sections to change the total transfer area (0.027, 0.054 and 0.081 m2).
- Tubes easily dismantled for cleaning.
- Transparent Shell made from Acrylic
- Internal diameter: D = 0.148 m. approx
- External diameter: D = 0.160 m. approx
- Thickness = more than 6 mm.
- Optional: Sensors at different point of heat exchange.