This Coil Vessel Heat Exchanger allows the study of heat transfer between hot water flowing through a coil and cold water contained in the vessel. It can work in continuous supply or in a batch process. Formed by a Plexiglas vessel. Two overflows let the output of water from the vessel in the upper part allowing two work volumes to be adjusted.
- Anodized aluminum structure and panels in HDF.
- Main water contact parts are either made of PVC, Stainless Steel and Brass to avoid Corrosion
- Coil vessel heat exchanger made of Plexiglas.
- Two Overflows let the output of water from the vessel in the upper part allowing two work volumes to be adjusted.
- Copper coil (Internal diameter = 4 mm, external diameter = 6 mm)
- Temperature sensors on service unit for measurement of hot and cold water
- Software with service unit for computerized control of the unit