IT-4403 is a comprehensive training system provides the understanding of all the fundamentals of networking. Experiments are designed to understand the user about the knowledge regarding the network layers. The user can understand and actually implement various topologies. The user will understand the protocols, topologies used in networking. The software provided with the trainer is used to perform all the experiments and it will assist the user to observe the various effects and configurations on network along with the graphical representation.
- Power Supply Included
- Required Circuits Tested
- Each Section Clearly Marked for Input and Output
- Each Section Works as an Independent Unit
- Built-in USB UART Convertor
- Built-In 10/100 Switch
- Each Section Clearly Marked for Easy Understanding
- PC to PC using RJ-45
- Star topology using RJ-45 Connector
- Bus topology using RJ-45 Connector
- Ring topology using USB-UART
- Data transmission speed: 10/100 Mbps
- Nodes: 4
- Star, Bus & Ring selection
- CSMA/CD, CSMA/CA, Stop N Wait, Go back to N, Selective repeat, Sliding Window, Token Bus, Token Ring
- 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192, 16384
Inter Packet Delay:
- 1000 – 5000 ms
- Acknowledgment lost, bad packet, auto error generation, Data encryption & decryption
- Data on software screen with packet details
- Computer name, IP address, Port number, Network Status, MAC address and OS on computer.
Network & Protocol Analysis:
- Packet serial number, file name, file size, file number, receiver name, Workgroup, receiver IP address , total packets, packet length, time out, protocol, topology, receiver, MAC address, port number, file send start time, file sent completion time, transmission time data rate (Mbps), error.