Temperature Control Trainer contains an educational board with a vessel and a set of sensors and actuators for temperature and flow. A control module, containing the interface circuits for the sensors and the actuators and the ON/OFF, proportional, integral and derivative control circuits (PID).
- Sensors installed on-board
- Control Circuits Installed
- Drivers Installed
- Protection Circuits Installed
- Fixed Supply DC: +15V, -15V
- Vessel: 5 Liter approx.
- Heater Element: 400W
- Water Circulation Pump: 10 l/min
- Piping: Plastic
- Thermal Sensors: K-Type Thermocouple, PT100, Bi-metallic Direct Reading
- Valves: Drain Valve Manual Type
- Level Sensor: Float Switch with LED indicator
- Flow Sensor: Rota Meter Direct Reading Type
- Cooling Temperature Controller: Auto Control with PID
- Cooling Apparatus: Heat Exchanger with Fan
- Operation Mode: Internal & External
- Temperature Sensor Interface: T/V converter and DC Amplifier with Offset and Gain Control
- ON/OFF Control: Comparator with Hysteresis Control
- Analog Source: 0 ~ +10V, 0 ~ ±10V
- PID Controller: Proportional, Integral & Differential Control with Feedback
- Pump Driver: DC to PWM Driver with DC Level Offset Control
- Heater Driver: DC to PWM Driver with DC Level Offset Control
- Accessories: Power Cords, 2mm Patch Cords, Experimental Manual
- IT-5202SW Digital PID Controller with Data Acquisition Unit / Interface Software
- IT-5202P Programable Logic Controller Unit
Features of Interface Software:
- User can control temperature level manually, through ON/OFF control or through software PID control algorithm.
- PID parameters are controllable and graph plotting is also available.