The centrifugal pump demonstration unit is designed for instructional and experiment of Centrifugal Pump. The unit is set up on a stable base plate and includes a pump, tank, all required fittings and devices for flow rate, pump speed, intake and discharge pressure. The apparatus has the capability to perform the centrifugal pump characteristics based upon variable speed and variable head of the pump.
- Recording of characteristic pump curves.
- Determination of pump efficiency.
- Effect of speed on discharge quantity and head.
- Demonstration model of a centrifugal pump
- Set-up on Steel/HDF base plate
- Transparent tank 15Ltr
- Measurement of pressure, speed, flow rate
- Volumetric flow measurement via measuring variable area flow meter