The axial flow air fan compressor apparatus provides the basic experiments to get to know the operating behaviour and the important characteristic variables of axial fans compressor. The optional software for data acquisition and Visualization makes the experiments especially clear and enables fast execution of experiments with reliable results. For complete experiments an interface module and a cable set are included. The axial fan/compressor with drive motor features free speed adjustment from 4000~10000 rpm. The long and transparent intake and delivery pipe enable stable stationary flow conditions. The air flow/pressure is set by a throttle valve at the end of the pressure pipe. The experimental unit is equipped with measuring transducers for pressure, differential pressure, temperature and speed. Using the optional software the measurements are represented graphically and characteristics recorded. The air flow is calculated.
- Operating behaviour and characteristic variables of an axial compressor / fan.
- Record characteristic (differential pressure as a function of the flow rate).
- Calculate the flow rate from the measured differential pressure
- Effect of the impeller speed on the efficiency and delivery data.
- Investigation of the flow rate and differential pressure in the model of an axial fan
- Axial compressor/fan with drive motor
- Adjustable speed
- Transparent intake and delivery pipe
- Throttle valve to adjust the air flow/pressure
- Measurement of flow rate, differential pressure, speed and temperature
- Digital display for pressure, temperature, speed, voltage and current
- Display of the measured values using the software (optional)