Power Electronics Training System is used to perform all the power electronics circuit experiments. It is very useful in power electronics laboratory for performing power experiments in technical colleges and universities. This trainer familiarizes student with characteristics of power electronics devices and the applications of power devices. The applications of power devices are in alarm circuit, lamp flasher, rectifiers, choppers, inverters.
Power Electronics Training System Contains Following Blocks:
DC supply, AC supply, Triggering circuit, Pulse amplifier and Isolation transformer, Pulse transformer section, Single phase controlled rectifier firing circuit, SCR assembly, Load section, Power component section.
- Bread Board Based
- Power Supplies Included
- Flexibility to Perform Custom Experiments
- TRIAC, SCR, IGBT, MOSFET, PUT and UJT Included
- Resistors, Capacitors and Inductors Included
- Control Circuits Included
- T. and other Passive Components Included