This Jacketed Vessel Heat Exchanger allows the study of heat transfer between hot water flowing through a jacket and the cold water contained in a vessel. It can work in continuous supply or in a batch process (heating of a constant mass of water containing in a vessel). The exchanger allows measuring temperatures at the inlet and outlet of the exchanger in cold as well as in hot water
- Anodized aluminium structure and panels in HDF.
- Main water contact parts are either made of PVC, Stainless Steel and Brass to avoid Corrosion.
- Constituted of a vessel.
- Vessel total volume: 7 liters.
- Interior vessel volume: 2.9 liters. approx.
- Jacket volume: 4 liters. approx.
- A jacket that surrounds the vessel through where hot water flows.
- An electric stirrer with a stirring rod of propeller shape.