The trainer enables investigations and experiments to be performed on a single-stage compressor system. The compressed air generated is stored in a tank and is available as the working medium. It comes with the motor that drives via a V-belt. Speed and torque measurements are also integrated in the apparatus. The system is equipped with sensors for pressure, flow rate, speed and temperature measurements. The measured values can be read on digital displays. At the same time, the measured values can also be transmitted directly to a PC using Data Acquisition Card (Optional).
- Measurement of intake and delivery pressure airflow rate compressor speed temperatures.
- Determination of the volumetric and isothermal efficiency.
- Trainer to investigate a machine.
- Sensors and displays for air flow rate, pressure, temperature and compressor speed.
- Intake vessel, with nozzle to measure the airflow rate, pressure sensor and additional manometer.
- Pressure vessel with safety valve, control valve and outlet silencer, additional manometer.
- Drive via V-Belt, motor.