The experimental set includes three different torsion bars and two different mass discs. An oil damper makes it possible to reduce the amplitude. The components are accurately placed in slots of the frame on the vibration system.
- Natural frequency of torsional vibration.
- Effect of torsional stiffness, rotating mass and damping.
* Effect of rotating mass, torsional rigidity and damping
factor on the behaviour of a rotary oscillator.
- Supplementary experiment to the universal vibration system
- 3 torsion bars
- 2 weight discs
- Adjustable ball-bearing chuck
- Open oil-filled damper