Gears and wheels Supplementary set extends the scope of experiments which can be performed with Fundamental of Statics: transmission ratio of the revolutions and moments on a single-stage and multi-speed gear mechanism and the influence of the intermediate wheels on the direction of rotation. A rack is used to demonstrate the conversation of rotation into linear motion and vice versa. The base element is an aluminum rail which can be mounted on the panel. The various elements of the experiment are clearly laid-out and held securely on a tray. Multiple trays can be stacked as a space-saving storage option.
- Transmission ratio of rotation speed and moment on a single-speed gear mechanism.
- Influence of intermediate wheels on the direction of rotation.
- Transmission ratio on a two-speed gear mechanism.
- Conversation of rotation into linear motion and vice versa.
- Supplementary set for experimental unit Fundamental of Statics
- Experiments with single-speed and multi-speed toothed gearing mechanisms
- Aluminum spur wheels with ball bearing mounts
- Quick assembly of the elements
- Deflection roller, mounting rail and gear wheels made of anodised aluminum
- Tray for the components