The IRE-272 is a hands-on solar tracking control trainer designed to help estimate the generation quantity in relation to solar altitude. The IRE-272 can control the motor through PC interface aided by e-compass in any directions (top to bottom and left to right).
- PWM charger.
- Power cord.
- Simulation of cardinal plane in 3rd graph with location and movement of solar source.
- Position of sun at any instant and any location.
- Sun tracking at any time.
- Efficiency of PV panel output with and with out tracking.
- Solar tracking control: Solar cell voltmeter
Terminal box unit:
- DC output (motor)
- Irradiation sensor
- CDS sensor output
- Motor control (horizontal vs. vertical)
- Limit control (horizontal vs. vertical)
- DC 24V input
Solar cell unit:
- 40W solar cells (20W x 2ea)
- DC geared motor
DAQ software specially designed in National Instrument™, LABVIEW™ environment to measure and calculate the results of apparatus. While using software a set of electronic sensors are included. Software can be run with any Windows™ environment.
Note: Laptop not included
Scope of Delivery
- 1 experimental unit
- 1 instruction manual
- 1 set of cables