The Inclined Pitot tube, also known as a pressure measuring tube, enables the total pressure in a fluid flow to be measured. The unit consists of a small tube that is positioned in the flow such that the opening is facing the flow. By positioning the tube in the flow field, the direction and magnitude of the velocity can be determined. The Inclined Pitot tube is connected to a manometer; the pressure measured can be read directly on the manometer.
- Static and dynamic pressure measurement.
- Determination of velocity profile in a tube flow.
- Tube for measuring pressure in a fluid flow
- Pitot static tube complete with scale for positioning within the tube
- The pipe section is made of transparent acrylic
- Hose coupling
- Compatible with hydraulic bench