The centrifugal pump demonstration unit is designed for instructional and experiment of Centrifugal Pump. The unit is set up on a stable base plate and includes a transparent centrifugal pump, tank, all required fittings and devices for flow rate, pump speed, intake and discharge pressure. The apparatus has the capability to perform the centrifugal pump characteristics based upon variable speed and variable head of the pump, and cavitation Phenomena can easily be observed.
- Recording of characteristic pump curves.
- Determination of pump efficiency.
- Effect of speed on discharge quantity and head.
- Cavitation Phenomena in centrifugal pumps.
- Demonstration model of a centrifugal pump with transparent pump casing.
- Set-up on Steel/HDF base plate
- Transparent tank 15Ltr
- Measurement of pressure, speed, flow rate
- Volumetric flow measurement via measuring variable area flow meter