A heat exchanger is a piece of equipment built for efficient heat transfer from one medium to another. In this unit heat transfer is carried out through a Plate Heat Exchanger under different types of flow like Parallel or Counter Flow. Supply of water is carried out from outside water supply like hydraulic bench. Cold water valve is used to select the type of flow. Instruments for control & monitoring are provided. Pump is used for transfer of hot water through Plate Heat Exchanger. Plate Heat Exchanger allows the study of heat transfer between hot and cold water through alternate channels formed between parallel plates. The exchanger allows measuring cold and hot temperatures at the inlet and outlet of the exchanger. Anodized aluminum structure and panel in HDF sheet. Main water contact elements in stainless steel or brass. Diagram in the front panel with similar distribution to the elements in the real unit. Formed by stainless steel plates. Plates are sealed a detailed structure layout is mentioned in the diagram attached to apparatus.
- 2 ports as input for hot and cool water and two port as output for hot and cool water.
- Maximum flow: 30m3 /h.
- Maximum work pressure: 30 bar.
- Maximum work temperature: 120o C.
- Minimum work temperature: 4o C for Water and -30o C for Gases.
- Maximum number of plates: 10 or more.
- Internal circuit capacity: more than 0.250 liters.
- External circuit capacity: 0.250 Liters.
- Area: More than 0.21m2